Are you looking for outdoor activities in the Bay Area? Try these hikes:
- Mori Point, Pacifica (2.5 miles)
- Tomales Bay to Tomales Point, Point Reyes (10.2 miles)
- West Ridge Trail, Redwood Regional Park (5.4 miles)
- Sutro Heights Park to Crissy Field (8 miles)
- Lands End (3.5 miles)
- Muir Woods National Monument (variety of hikes)
BONUS: Download the app AllTrails to help you on hiking adventures!
Are you looking for beautiful scenic drives in the Bay Area? Try these:
- The 49-mile scenic drive – From Japantown to Chinatown, Embarcadero to SOMA, North Beach to Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio to Golden Gate Park, the 49-mile drive is a great way to see the sights.
- Berkeley Hills – Grizzly Peak Blvd/Wildcat Canyon Rd – From Hwy 24, take the Fish Ranch Rd exit, then turn right on Grizzly Peak Blvd and follow it along where the Berkeley Hills meets Tilden Regional Park. The road winds through parts of Tilden Park, overlooking Berkeley, San Francisco and the bay. The views at sunset are some of the most striking in the Bay Area.
- Hwy 35 – Skyline Blvd – Start at the crossroads with Hwy 92 and head south. Skyline Boulevard runs along the spine of the Santa Cruz Mountains, alternating between towering stands of coastal redwoods and open stretches that offer excellent views both east and west.
- Hwy 1 – Pacifica to Santa Cruz – Stop at one of several beaches along the road (San Gregorio State Beach is especially nice and seems to get less fog than its neighbor beaches), or at one of several quaint sea-side towns, including Half Moon Bay, San Gregorio, Pescadero, and Davenport.
Are you looking for delicious food truck options in the Bay Area? Try these food truck parks:
- Soma StEAT Food – 428 11th St. @ Division St. San Francisco, CA 94103
- Spark Social – 601 Mission Bay Blvd. North, San Francisco, CA 94158
- Off the Grid – 2 Marina Blvd., Fort Mason Center, Building C370, San Francisco, CA 94123